- It is important to us that your sweets reach you in good condition and whilst we take responsibility for the goods arriving we do not have control of delivery’s once they have left our premises, therefore it is important to read our delivery information.
- We dispatch parcels Monday – Friday (working days). You can pick your chosen delivery method at the checkout.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email to state your order is complete (Please check your junk mail for this). You will then receive a further email from the chosen courier company to state that your order has been dispatched.
- The chosen courier will deliver to your shipping address, if they attempt delivery and nobody is home they might try a neighbour or take the parcel to the nearest collection point this is because deliveries require a signature. If they are unable to deliver to you they will leave a card. If you have to collect a parcel from a collection point you will need to take relevant I.D.
- Orders placed before noon will be dispatched on the same working day, orders placed after noon will be dispatched the following working day.
- We currently do not charge anymore postage for larger or heavier parcels.
- 1 – 2 working days £4.99
- 2 – 3 working days £2.00
- International shipping is available, for current rates please select your country at the checkout. Postage costs will be displayed based on country.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order placed with the wrong postal charges.