- It is important to us that your sweets reach you in good condition and whilst we take responsibility for the goods arriving we do not have control of delivery’s once they have left our premises, therefore it is important to read our delivery information.
- We dispatch parcels Monday – Friday (working days). Excludes Bank Holidays. You can pick your chosen delivery method at the checkout.
- Our order cut off time for next day delivery for same day dispatch is 3pm.
- Standard delivery is dispatched between 1 – 3 days after ordering.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email to state your order is complete and ready for dispatch (Please check your junk mail for this). This means your parcel will be collected by the courier at the end of the day.
- The chosen courier will deliver to your shipping address, if they attempt delivery and nobody is home they might try a neighbour or take the parcel to the nearest collection point. If they are unable to deliver to you they will leave a card, or email you. If you have to collect a parcel from a collection point you will need to take relevant I.D.
- Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday.
- We currently do not charge anymore postage for larger or heavier parcels.
- Next-Day Delivery – Currently Unavailable
- Express Delivery 1 – 3 Business Days
- Standard Delivery – 4 – 5 Business Days
- Economy Delivery – 5 – 7 Business Days
All delivery options available at the time of purchase can be found on the website; options may change depending on the weight of the parcel and the items purchased.
We reserve the right to use other couriers without prior notice.
Tracking an order
You will receive an email when your parcel has been dispatched this will state that your order is completed.
Are your parcels tracked?
We no longer send items fully tracked through the Royal Mail, this is to allow us to keep the cost of delivery as low as possible on the checkout.
Royal Mail parcels are end tracked meaning the tracking will only update once they attempt to deliver. This will confirm the delivery has taken place or if they were unable to deliver the tracking will supply information on how to book a redelivery or collection. Although this tracking number is not sent to you, our customer service team can forward this onto you, should you request it.
Royal Mail Track Delivery
- International shipping is available to selected countries, for current rates please select your country at the checkout. Postage costs will be displayed based on country.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order placed with the wrong postal charges.