- It is important to us that your sweets reach you in good condition and whilst we take responsibility for the goods arriving we do not have control of delivery’s once they have left our premises, therefore it is important to read our delivery information.
- We dispatch parcels Monday – Friday (working days). Excludes Bank Holidays. You can pick your chosen delivery method at the checkout.
- Our order cut off time for Express delivery for same day dispatch is 3pm.
- Standard delivery is dispatched between 1 – 3 days after ordering.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email to state your order is complete (Please check your junk mail for this). You will then receive a further email from the chosen courier company to state that your order has been dispatched.
- The chosen courier will deliver to your shipping address, if they attempt delivery and nobody is home they might try a neighbour or take the parcel to the nearest collection point. If they are unable to deliver to you they will leave a card, or email you. If you have to collect a parcel from a collection point you will need to take relevant I.D.
- Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday.
- We currently do not charge anymore postage for larger or heavier parcels.
- Next Day Delivery £5.99 – Next Business day
- Standard Delivery £3.99 – 4 – 5 Business days
We reserve the right to use other couriers without prior notice.
Tracking an order
You will receive an email when your parcel has been dispatched. A second email will follow with tracking information from the chosen courier.
Royal Mail parcels can be tracked on the following link using your tracking number.
Royal Mail Track Delivery
- International shipping is available, for current rates please select your country at the checkout. Postage costs will be displayed based on country.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order placed with the wrong postal charges.