- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: 95% OF PARCELS ARE REACHING THEIR DESTINATION ON TIME. HOWEVER DUE TO THE PANDEMIC SOME AREAS OF THE COUNTRY ARE FACING POSTAL DELAYS. THESE DELAYS ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL AND WE ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THESE TIMES. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR YOUR PARCEL TO ARRIVE.
- It is important to us that your sweets reach you in good condition and whilst we take responsibility for the goods arriving we do not have control of delivery’s once they have left our premises, therefore it is important to read our delivery information.
- We dispatch parcels Monday – Friday (working days). You can pick your chosen delivery method at the checkout.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email to state your order is complete (Please check your junk mail for this). You will then receive a further email from the chosen courier company to state that your order has been dispatched.
- The chosen courier will deliver to your shipping address, if they attempt delivery and nobody is home they might try a neighbour or take the parcel to the nearest collection point this is because deliveries require a signature. If they are unable to deliver to you they will leave a card. If you have to collect a parcel from a collection point you will need to take relevant I.D.
- Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday.
- We currently do not charge anymore postage for larger or heavier parcels.
- Express Delivery £5.99 – 1 – 3 Working days
- Standard Delivery £3.49 – 5 – 7 Business days
We reserve the right to use other couriers without prior notice.
Tracking an order
You will receive an email when your parcel has been dispatched. A second email will follow with tracking information from the chosen courier.
Royal Mail parcels can be tracked on the following link using your tracking number.
Royal Mail Track Delivery
- International shipping is available, for current rates please select your country at the checkout. Postage costs will be displayed based on country.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order placed with the wrong postal charges.